Related Video Tags : 911, banking, economy, fractional lending, gold standard, imf, interest free money, interest rates, money, Rotchild, us reserve bank, world bank, Zeitgeist
A documentary that investigates the money powers throughout history, namely American history. From ancient times to present day, money has been used by the elite as a tool of enslavement over the masses. Never before has this been more true with privately run central banks creating money out of nothing and manipulating its value to engineer economic depressions consolidating wealth in fewer hands. This film shatters the illusions of the modern financial system and reveals the wizardry behind it all.
\”Debt is Slavery of the Free\”
Power of the Purse Volume explores the following topics and much more:
- The Knights Templar\’s International Banking System,
- The Rise of the Rothschild\’s European Banking Empire,
- How the Federal Reserve and other Central Banks create money out of thin air to drive nations and people into debt
- How both sides of major wars and conflicts have been funded and engineered by powerful banking interests,
- The 1970s And Inflation
- The Creation Of The Phony State Of Israel.
- 9/11 – The lies surrounding the official story of the September 11th, 2001 attacks and how it has been used to justify endless war,
- How the manipulation of the value of money has been used to create economic depressions, and more.
Film by Lee Rogers.