Related Video Tags : banking, boom and busts, central bank, crisis, debt, finance, interest rates
How could the world’s leaders and top economics not see the debt crisis coming? What are the underlying causes of this greatest financial crisis since the 1930s? And how can we get out of it?
A documentary by the Swedish public broadcaster SVT – switch on English subtitles with the button in the bottom right of the player. Don’t forget to share if you think others should see this!
Interviews with a.o.:
- Joseph Stiglitz (Columbia University)
- Steve Keen (University of Western Syndey)
- Dirk Bezemer (University of Groningen)
- Michael Kumhof (IMF)
- Robert Lucas (University of Chicago)
- Stefan Ingves (Swedish Central Bank)
- Jörg Asmussen (ECB)